Holiday

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Four More in the Corps


4 more
Juan reenlisted today. Yep. So his new EAS is Spetember 14, 2015. I went to the little ceremony they had in the company office. I met a bunch of Marines that I'll never see again, and then watched Juan swear his oath in front of a huge crowd of 3 people. Then I was given my first red folder! Its just a certificate of appreciation, but still. Its a red folder (as if we didn't have enough of those laying around the house already).

This also means our move to Lejeune is official! I've already packed one box, but I need to get working because Juan will be pretty busy in the last few weeks before we go, and I don't want to end up doing it all myself! I still don't know where we're going to live when we get there... but I'd like to get serious about buying a house that we can rent when we leave again. Trulia.com is my best friend right now.

Sorry for the short post, I just wanted to get the news up(and brag about my red folder :P).


No comments: