Holiday

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two More Weeks!

PCS
Today begins the final 2 week countdown until we leave. We have set November 27th as our move date. Today we moved 15 or so boxes down to the garage, along with 2 bookshelves and my cedar chest.
Our garage is only about 3 feet longer than the truck we will be renting, so this is good practice for loading. :)
We are going to try to move almost the entire apartment down ahead of time to avoid having to go up and down the stairs a million times the day we move out. All of the pictures are of the wall, and many of my kitchen appliances have already been put away, so things are starting to look a little bare. It makes me feel good though, knowing I have 2 weeks to go and that we're making good progress. Too bad there are so many people we want to see and so many things we want to do before we go!

We still don't have a place to live, though we've contacted a few rental agencies already. We are VERY anxious to know what our new place will be like. He wants a garage, I want a fireplace. We'll just have to wait and see!


                                                     Other News
Yesterday we successfully junked my Camaro! It was sitting in the garage for so long! Thank you Sacramento for ruining that process. So much red tape! But thanks to the nice people at West Coast Auto Registration Services on Camp Pendleton, I didn't have to go to the DMV at all! Yay!
Bye bye old car!

Also, I'm excited because I am half way to becoming a certified Clinical Nutritionist! I get to put C.N. after my name soon. Pretty cool! After that I will begin training to make/use herbal medicine. I will be a Certified Clinical Master Herbalist, or CCMH. Don't any of you worry. I do not plan on becoming a shaman of any kind, as some were led to believe. haha

No comments: